In the field of lubricants and lubrication technology, refrigeration oils are of particular importance. The long lifetime expectations of refrigerant compressors are closely related to the high quality requirements of the used lubricants.
In addition to the favorable miscibility characteristics with the corresponding refrigerant, good cold flow properties, high aging resistance and high chemical and thermal stability play an important role.
The interaction with other substances, especially the refrigerant, requires in the refrigeration cycle at partly extreme temperature differences very specific demands for the lubricant. Our research and development department is therefore involved in extensive tests with refrigeration oils with all the relevant refrigerants, in order to provide our customers with the suitable refrigeration oil for every requirement.
The global phase-down of high-GWP refrigerants (GWP = Global Warming Potential) brings new, additional issues concerning the lubricant selection. FUCHS addresses these challenges by offering proven solutions for refrigerants such as ammonia or HFCs (Hydrogenated Fluorinated Hydrocarbons) as well as special solutions for HFO (Hydrogenated Fluorinated Olefins) refrigerants and their numerous compounds, CO2 and hydrocarbon refrigerants.
Our high quality product range includes:
- Refrigeration oils based on mineral oil
- Synthetic refrigeration oils based on alkylbenzene
- Synthetic refrigeration oils based on polyalphaolefin
- Synthetic refrigeration oils based on polyol ester
- Synthetic refrigeration oils based on polyalkylene glycol
- Synthetic refrigeration oils for CO2 applications
- Synthetic refrigeration oils für HFO refrigerants
Good reasons for RENISO refrigeration oils:
- High thermal and chemical stability
- Very good miscibility of the refrigerant
- Low depositing tendency
- Reliable wear protection
- Good cold flow properties
- High ageing resistance
- Highest purity