VITROLIS IS X150
Fully Synthetic I.S. Machine Oils
- Excellent viscosity stability at high and low temperatures ensures optimum lubrication under extremes of temperature, allowing for extended machine overhaul periods, increased production rates and lower energy costs
- Superior load carrying capacity improves effective lubrication performance, significantly reducing mechanical wear rates, expensive unscheduled machine downtime and lost production
- Exceptionally high oxidation / thermal stability reduces problematical carbon residues and deposit formation to an absolute minimum. Effectively this eliminates lubricant starvation and injector blockage, dramatically reducing costly premature wear, pipe fracture, fluid leakage and resultant possible fire hazards
- Particularly recommended for “problem lubrication situations” where mineral oil performance is not acceptable
- Greatly reduces lubricant consumption due to inherently high viscosity and thermal stability, thus providing a cost effective approach coupled with reducing water pollution levels and giving improved factory hygiene and lower waste disposal costs
- Excellent seal compatibility and hydrolytic stability
- Proven ultra low carbon forming tendencies
Manufactured from a complex mix of synthetic base fluids and compounded with highly sophisticated performance enhancing additives, the range offer significant improvements in performance over other commercially available Synthetic I.S. lubricants. The performance benefits achievable against mineral oil based products are outstanding.
Major benefits of these grades include extremely low carbon forming tendencies, outstanding resistance to thermal/oxidative degradation and superior lubricity and wear protection.
VITROLIS X150 is manufactured from a complex mix of synthetic base fluids and compounded with highly sophisticated performance enhancing additives.
The additive systems utilised – anti-wear, EP, antioxidants, etc., are identical to those used in the original X220 formulation.
As a consequence the major benefits of VITROLIS X220, including extremely low carbon forming tendencies, outstanding resistance to thermal / oxidative degradation and superior lubricity and wear protection; are retained with VITROLIS X150.
VITROLIS X220 meets the performance requirements of all major I.S. machine manufacturers and, in particular, was developed to meet the very stringent performance requirements of O.I.
Having reviewed the technical and performance data on the product, O.I. has officially qualified VITROLIS X220 as suitable for use on their I.S. machinery.
VITROLIS X150 can be utilised for a cross section of lubricant applications where this viscosity is most appropriate based on pumpability, flow rates, injection timings etc.
VITROLIS X220 meets the performance requirements of all major I.S. machine OEM’s for high performance synthetic lubricants.
Drums should be stored on their sides in a clean, dry place and should be protected from extremes of temperature.
- Glass industry
The information shown on this side is based on the experience and expertise of the FUCHS Group in the development and manufacture of lubricants and represents the current state of the art. The performance of our products can be influenced by a series of factors, especially the specific use, the method of application, the operational environment, component pretreatment, possible external contamination, etc. For this reason, universally valid statements about the function of our products are not possible. Our products must not be used in aircraft/spacecraft or parts thereof. This does not apply if the products can be removed again before the components are fitted in an aircraft/spacecraft. The information given here represents general, non-binding guidelines. No warranty expressed or implied is given concerning the properties of the product or its suitability for any given application. We therefore recommend that you consult a FUCHS Group application engineer to discuss application conditions and the performance criteria of the products before the products are used. It is the responsibility of the user to test the functional suitability of the products and to use them with the corresponding care. Our products are subject to continuous further development. We therefore retain the right to change our product range, the products, and their manufacturing processes as well as all details on this side at any time and without warning, provided that no customer-specific agreements exist that require otherwise.