Apprenticeships & career-integrated study course
At FUCHS, securing the future starts with our own employees. In our German companies we provide training in various recognized trades and offer interesting prospects for talented and committed young people. Right from the outset, our young employees work together with experienced staff, exchange ideas and know-how and learn from one another. This is how new ideas grow which constantly drive us forward and have done so for many years.
- Chemical Technician (m/f)
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant (m/f)
- Office Management Clerk (m/f)
- Industrial Clerk (m/f)
Career-integrated study course at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW)
- Industrial Management (Bachelor of Arts)
- Business and Information Technology (Bachelor of Science)
- Project Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Business Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Production / Logistics
- Chemistry / Process Engineering
Please apply here for an apprenticeship or career-integrated study course at FUCHS.