For FUCHS, social sustainability means assuming responsibility both for its employees and for society at large.
Responsibility for employees: We see our employees as the basis of our success and have permanently anchored this concept in our personnel policy.
- FUCHS is committed to compliance with human rights and labor standards, as well as to promoting health and safety at the workplace
- FUCHS ensures a balanced mix of specialists and all-rounders when filling key positions at the company
- Wherever possible, FUCHS also fills positions that become vacant with experienced employees from within the company
- FUCHS invests in training young people, as well as in the development and promotion of up-and-coming talents
- FUCHS offers its employees support in combining their career with a family
Responsibility for society: We are engaged in various corporate citizenship activities, as we also bear responsibility for our social environment.
|Average age of employees in years||43||43||43|
|Age structure of employees in %|
< 30 years
31 - 40 years
41 - 50 years
> 50 years
|Average lengths of service of employees in years||10||11||11|
|Employee fluctuation1 in %||3.6||3.6||4.1|
|Work-related accidents2 per 1,000 employees||13||16||16|
|Days lost due to sickness per employee||7||8||7|
|Proportion of women in management positions in %||20||20||20|
|Average further training and education per employee in hours||17||19||18|
Basis: FUCHS production locations (Group representativeness: 90%).
¹ Proportion of employees that voluntarily leave the company.
² Proportion of accidents requiring more than three days off work.