Jump to content

History of FUCHS LUBRITECH GmbH

1951

Foundation of the FUCHS LUBRITECH GmbH under the name of Hans Reiner KG in Weilerbach

1975

Merge of the Hans Reiner KG with the FUCHS Group

1988

Acquisition of the Lubrodal hot forming lubricants

1989

Acquisition of the gleitmolybdän Schmierstoffe GmbH

2000

Acquisition of KS Paul

2009

Move of the headquarter from Weilerbach to Kaiserslautern

2010

Acquisition of the CASSIDA Food Grade Lubricants

2016

Introduction of LUBRITECH as the global division for Special Application Lubricants within the FUCHS Group

2017

Expansion of production with two new hall modules and another high-bay warehouse. Likewise, the administration building was expanded with an additional capacity of workplaces.

2018

Completion of the construction

2019

Relocation of the Eching site to Kaiserslautern

Service Contact
+49 6301 32060