Current information on the coronavirus pandemic
Protective measures & securing the supply chain
Kaiserslautern, May 14, 2020
In the context of the coronavirus pandemic, it is particularly important to FUCHS LUBRITECH GmbH to protect employees, customers and suppliers from health risks in the best possible way. Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have fully complied with the measures prescribed by the authorities and will continue to do so.
In practice, we comply with the following hygiene and safety measures for our employees and business partners:
- Establishment of an internal crisis management team that is in constant communication with the public health authority and the Group departments (e.g. company doctor)
- Ensuring hygiene regulations and compliance with the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute in all areas of the company
- Reduction of social contacts between our employees through increased use of home office, separation of all departments and production into different teams and zones, mirroring of functions in separate building complexes with access control, etc.
- Compliance with rules of conduct in dealing with external partners (applies in particular to the logistics zones)
- International business trips are suspended until further notice.
Ensuring a smooth supply chain
By temporarily expanding our production capacity, we have been able to refresh our stocks in order to ensure our ability to deliver in the long term. So far we have not experienced any production interruptions and, based on our stock situation, we can ensure a regular supply of our products for the coming weeks.
We continue to regularly review the entire supply chain in close cooperation with all business partners ( pre-material suppliers and shipping service providers) with the aim of achieving high availability and securing our ability to deliver.
If you have questions regarding individual orders, please contact your personal contact person at FUCHS LUBRITECH GmbH.
We wish you, your employees and your families good health and that you get through this difficult phase safely.
Technical hotline for the cement industry
Due to the existing travel restrictions we are unfortunately unable to maintain our reliable technical service in many countries. In order to still offer you the greatest possible support, FUCHS is now providing a worldwide hotline for the cement industry to answer your technical questions: FLT.TechAssist@fuchs.com
With this e-mail hotline, our specialists from the Asia-Pacific, Americas and Europe/Africa regions are available to you 24/7. In order to process your request quickly, please provide as much additional information as possible (e.g. temperature/vibration measurements, pictures) and a detailed description of the issue you are facing. For the time being, this service is available free of charge until the end of May.