High performance lubricants for special applications
In 1951, FUCHS LUBRITECH GmbH was founded, a division dedicated to the development and production of high-performance lubricants and release agents for highly specialized applications.
The product portfolio encompasses:
- High performance lubricants for open gears, bearings and furnaces in the cement and mining industries.
- High and low temperature greases for critical applications in different processes.
- NSF H1 registered lubricants for the food industry, which also comply halal and kosher requirements.
- High performance and long-lasting lubricants for wind turbines.
- Graphite and synthetic lubricants for warm and hot forging to extend tool life, parts of better quality and finishing parts, as well as billet heat treatments.
- Oils and greases for steel industry processes resistant to high temperatures, vapours, water contact and high loads.
- Coating: surface preparation to minimize friction coefficients for metal and plastic components.
- Lubricants for the railway industry: biodegradables, high adhesion, minimize noise, friction, and rust.
- Oils and greases for the glass manufacturing process such as: delivery lubricants, molding, blades, IS machines, tempered furnace coatings and greases.
Plastic injection lubricants: release agents, cleaners, pin injector greases, NSF-H1 registered corrosion protectors.
Sugar industry, oils and greases focused on crowns and grinding bearings with extensive load protection, adhesion and resistance to water washing.
FUCHS LUBRITECH has a team of experts to technically advise you on different processes, proposing solutions to your requirements.
Acceso C #101 Zona Industrial Jurica
Querétaro, Qro. México C.P. 76120
Phone: (442) 238-91-00