REACh – Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals
The first phase of REACh was a pre-registration of chemical substances. Pre-registration meant that manufacturers of chemical substances could take advantage of the benefits which was connected with the transition regulation. Now the registration phase is ongoing. Our suppliers have pre-registered and / or registered all substances contained in our products.
FUCHS LUBRICANTS SWEDEN AB is a downstream blender and does not manufacture any chemical components. This means that Fuchs Lubricants, do not register any substances/components or products.
We have a continuous surveillance of how REACh progresses among our suppliers and will inform our customers if there will be any inconveniences due to REACh.
The vast majority of our products do not contain any SVHC components or components present on the Candidate list. (SVHC= Substances of Very High Concern).
If a product contains a SVHC component or a component that is present in the Candidate list, it is declared in the safety data sheet. For example a few of our metalworking products do contain boric acid salts. Boric acid is present on the Candidate list.
NB: Decisions about our product portfolio depends on many various factors, of with REACh is just one.
We hereby certify that none of our products contain the substances mentioned in directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
HSE Advisors Products, R&D Department
FUCHS LUBRICANTS SWEDEN AB
Quality & Sustainability Policy
FUCHS LUBRICANTS NORDIC is part of global group FUCHS PETROLUB, which produces lubricants and related specialties around the world. At FUCHS, our commitment is to focus on lubricants and offer sustainable and efficient solutions for all issues and fields of application in the world of lubricants. We claim technological leadership in strategically important fields of application and our customers acknowledge us as the number one technology partner. Our dedicated corporate culture, coupled with our loyal and motivated workforce, is the strategic key to our success.
Quality, sustainability and the trust of our customers is the foundation of our business. We strive to continuously improve our management system and thus our attempt to become a truly sustainable business from an economic, environmental and social perspective as well as to deliver quality products according to the requirements of our customers and other stakeholders. Our commitment in essence:
- We aim for technological leadership in our core business
- We support our customers with knowledge and experience to achieve excellence in application of our products and guide them in choices related to sustainability
- We act proactively on product safety and comply with legislation and requirements
- We engage approved suppliers who are able to provide us with required quality in product and services
- We commit to continuously work to reduce our resource consumption by working with energy- and resource efficiency and by reducing unnecessary waste
- We aim to continuously reduce our climate impact from our Nordic operations
- We commit to zero vision regarding causing harm to environment
- We pursue sustainability in our employment
Business plans and commitment above constitute objectives for FUCHS LUBRICANTS NORDIC to be specified as targets for each part of the organization.
Stockholm November 2020
FUCHS LUBRICANTS NORDIC