Certificates and approvals
Integrated management system based on ISO 9001, 14001, 18001.
To ensure maximum stability in carrying out measurements and guarantee the reliability of results, the employees of the FUCHS laboratory:
- Regularly and in due time carry out calibration, calibration and attestation of measuring and testing equipment.
- Carry out continuous monitoring of measurement systems;
In 2015 the certificates of conformity of our enterprise to the systems were confirmed:
ISO 9001: 2008
ISO 14001: 2004 + Cor 1: 2009
Occupational Safety and Health Management
ISO 18001: 2007
And a new system certificate of conformity was obtained
Quality management in the automotive industry
ISO / TS 16949: 2009
The environmental management system ISO 14001: 2004 + Cor 1: 2009 complies with and provides for:
- Creation of safe working conditions in the workplace;
- Obtaining permissive environmental documentation for emissions of harmful Substances into the atmosphere, draft standards for waste generation and limits on their disposal;
- Use of sorbents, sorbent napkins and sorbing booms in oil spills;
- Waste utilization according to the nomenclature;
- Respect for the environment;
- Economical and frugal use of energy resources and water;
- Maintenance of cleanliness and order on the territory of the plant (exclusion of oil spills).