Position: Apprentice Accounts Assistant
The Fuchs Group is the World’s largest independent lubricant manufacturer. FUCHS Lubricants (UK) PLC is responsible for the production, marketing and sales of a wide range of lubricants for use in the diverse automotive and industrial sectors across the UK.
Candidates should have some experience or an interest in accounting, be able to meet strict deadlines and demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
Reporting to the Financial Controller/ Management Accountant, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for a wide variety of accounting responsibilities.
Duties/Areas of Responsibility once trained
The position will cover a broad area of responsibilities including:
- Assisting in all aspects of the finance department duties.
- Sales and Purchase ledger
- Check submitted expenses in line with policy and prepare for approval
- Assist in preparation of various account reconciliation including balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier statements
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks as required
Candidates should have some experience in an accounting support role. Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office applications.
Interested applicants should email their CV to email@example.com
Start Date: Immediate
Hours of Work - 9-5 Monday - Friday
How to Apply: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org