Job Title: Apprentice Customer Service Chemist
Fuchs is acknowledged for its technical strength, leading edge manufacturing and ability to continually improve service in meeting customer demands, we are seeking to further strengthen our technical delivery by recruiting an Apprentice Customer Service Chemist.
Role Summary (once trained):
The role of Customer Service Chemist ensures that the service to our customers is of the highest quality. Usual duties will include:
- Laboratory analysis of all incoming test samples using a full range of customer service test methods and equipment.
- Metal working Coolant testing
- Testing of samples of water for Fuchs outflow discharges of fluids for compliance with water authority limits for the site.
- Testing IBC wash system fluids
- Once suitably trained the person will spend 1 week per month on the Day shift within the Quality control laboratory as part of the cross-department rota support.
- Assisting R&D Chemists on various project work.
- To develop an overall understanding of all laboratory activities as a key team member.
Educated to A-level standard
Conditions: 9-5, Mon-Friday
How to Apply: Email CV to email@example.com