Job Title: Apprentice Customer Service Assistant
Fuchs is recognised as one of the world’s leading suppliers of high value specialist lubricants to a diverse customer base, including process manufacturing industries including aerospace, automotive, food, paper, energy and steel, pharmaceutical, wire rope, mining, commercial aftermarket, motorcycle and power sports. It maintains this position through an effective product development and marketing strategy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice customer service assistant.
Typical Functions (once trained):
- Dealing with our customers by telephone
- Receiving orders by telephone, email and fax and processing using SAP
- Maintainenance of customer records
- Process customer complaints, using intranet system
- Build good customer relations and ensure customers are informed of delivery dates and any changes to their order
- Liaising with production managers, warehouse and transport (internal and external) personnel to ensure that product lead-times are met wherever possible
- Support external sales force
- Ensure customers are informed of delivery dates and any changes to their order
- Review shortages on a daily basis
- GCSE Level results (4-9), Maths and English essential
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills, both written and verbal
- good interpersonal skills as this will be customer facing role and so customer care skills are very important.
- Someone who is well organised and is able to deal with heavy workloads would enjoy this fulfilling role.
- Good attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
During your apprenticeship you will study a Level 3 qualification in Customer Services.
Hours of Work: 8:30 - 5:30 Monday - Friday
How to Apply: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org