Job Title: Apprentice Production Operative
FUCHS is one of the world's leading suppliers of high value specialist lubricants to a diverse customer base, including process manufacturing industries, such as aerospace, automotive, food, paper, energy and steel, pharmaceutical, wire rope, mining, commercial aftermarket, motorcycle and power sports. It maintains this position through an effective product development and marketing strategy.
An opportunity has arisen for 10 apprentices to work in our manufacturing facility.
• Interest in working within a fast paced manufacturing and production plant.
• You will need to be quality focused and have remarkable attention to detail.
• Excellent timekeeping is a must.
• Willingness to learn new thing is crucial.
A Production Operative ensures that all procedures within the manufacturing run smoothly and the products are to a high standard. Usual Duties will include:
• Production filling and packing.
• Operating machines filling from 1 litre up to 250 litre containers.
• Set up filling machines and take part in product changeovers.
• Quality checks on filled products.
During the 15 month training programme, employees will be trained and gain experience in the set up and operation of all machinery, including the following:
• Counterbalance forklift license operation
• CI and 5s programmes and initiatives
• Understanding of plant maintenance
• Operating Siemens PCS7 Automated Production System
• Operation and set up of filling machines
• Use of SAP System
Hours of work: Apprentices will work a 2 shift rota, 6-2 one week and 2-10 the following week.
Qualification Gained: Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations.
How to Apply: Email CV to email@example.com