Job Title: Purchasing/ Materials Management Assistant – Production Department
Reporting to: Purchasing Manager
Fuchs is recognised as one of the world’s leading suppliers of high value specialist lubricants to a diverse customer base, including process manufacturing industries including aerospace, automotive, food, paper, energy and steel, pharmaceutical, wire rope, mining, commercial aftermarket, motorcycle and power sports. It maintains this position through an effective product development and marketing strategy.
An opportunity has arisen to work in the area of procurement/materials management. The day-to-day tasks in this role are likely to be varied and challenging, but will be mainly administrative.
Role Summary (once trained):
- Daily management of stock of Finished products, raw material and items of packaging to plan filling / purchasing orders to meet customer and manufacturing requirements.
- Analysis and interpretation of MRP information in order to react to changes in demand.
- Reporting would include SKU, Stock and Spend management.
- Analysis of vendor performance.
- Processing of completed Production documentation.
- Stocktaking – both physical and administrative.
- Accurate and numerate
- Ability to complete tasks to strict timescales
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Team player
- Excellent time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
During the apprenticeship you will work towards a Level 3 Business Administration Diploma which will help further your knowledge of the role.
Hours of Work: 9-5 Monday - Friday
How to apply: email CV to email@example.com