Job Title: Apprentice Quality Control Laboratory Technician
Fuchs is acknowledged for its technical strength, leading edge manufacturing and ability to continually improve service in meeting customer demands, we are seeking to further strengthen our technical delivery by recruiting Apprentice Laboratory Technicians.
The role of QC Chemist ensures that the quality of product manufactured for our customers is of the highest quality and encompasses a close working relationship with our Production Department. Usual duties will include:
- Laboratory analysis using a full range of test methods of samples for the production process, including manufactured product, filling, flushing and bulk samples.
- Advising of required formulation adjustments for non-conforming products.
- Release / approval of raw materials and products
- Advising adjustments required to improve first time pass rates.
- Advising on line flushing requirements and quantities for vessels, filling lines and bulk loading equipment.
- Product rework (sampling, testing and deciding if product is usable to be re-blended.
- Control of bulk raw material intake
- Operation of PCS7 Siemens manufacturing system
- Follow 5s, Kaizen and JIT practices and procedures
- When required assistance for production and R&D Department.
- To develop an overall understanding of all laboratory activities (customer services, R&D and Quality Control) as a key team member.
- Educated to GCSE level English, Mathematics and Chemistry
Interested applicants should send written application and cv to Personnel Department at address below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org