Job Title: Apprentice Technical Assistant
Fuchs is acknowledged for its technical strength, leading edge manufacturing and ability to continually improve service in meeting customer demands, we are seeking to further strengthen our technical delivery by recruiting an Apprentice Technical Assistant.
The role of an Apprentice Technical Assistant will be to assist the Automotive Technical Manager in offering technical support. Typical Duties once trained are:
- Produce Lubricant Surveys using databases such as Olyslager and Oats
- Conducting Market Analysis, comparing competitor’s product grades and fluid analysis.
- Maintaining and updating technical data sheets and Prodata database.
- Assist in Customer and Motorsport oil analysis and interpretation.
- Assist with Silkolene product support, development and management.
- Help with the technical aspects of marketing materials, proof reading, amending etc.
- Giving technical support to sales, customers and customer services.
- Assist in training (once competent)
- Ability to interpret and analyse data.
- Great communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong IT Skills
- Willingness to Learn
- GCSE Level results (4-9), Maths, English and Science are essential
Hours of Work: 9-5 Monday - Friday
How to Apply: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org