Area Sales Manager, Commercial Automotive Division
Fuchs Lubricants UK plc, part of the International Fuchs Group, manufactures and distributes specialist automotive and industrial lubricants across all market sectors.
Fuchs Commercial Automotive Division is recognised as one of the world’s leading suppliers of lubricants into the automotive aftermarket and maintains this position through an effective product development and marketing strategy and excellent customer service.
Due to internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager
- To manage and develop existing customer base and identify new business development opportunities through to profitable sales. Targeting higher contribution levels and sourcing new markets.
- Maintain an active pipeline, to identify new business opportunities.
- To maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and competitor activity
- Understand complete Automotive product range, latest specifications and approvals.
- Proven sales achievements, excellent communicator and commercially astute.
- Proven experience in the automotive lubricants industry is essential, with success selling into the agricultural, static engines, fleet, IMT, Heavy Duty, Quarry, off Highway, Franchise Dealer market places.
- Strong candidates will be self-motivated and driven with high levels of tenacity and will be committed to delivering outstanding levels of customer service
- Should be able to demonstrate achievement of profitable sales growth through selling high-quality approved products.
- The role demands excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy and numeracy skills are a pre-requisite, with the ability to create sales proposals and to deliver professional customer presentations.
- Candidates will possess excellent communication skills which to build and maintain relationships at a variety of levels from shopfloor to directors.
Location : Field based position. Ideally candidate should ideally be living on territory (SA, CF, NP, GL, BS, TA, EX, TQ, PL, TR)
How to Apply: Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org