The Fuchs Group is the World’s largest independent lubricant manufacturer. FUCHS Lubricants (UK) PLC is responsible for the production, marketing and sales of a wide range of lubricants for use in the diverse automotive and industrial sectors across the UK.
Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
We are committed to the current trend of automation and advanced digital technology in manufacturing, i.e. Industry 4.0. In order to consolidate what has already been started and progress with new projects we need to recruit an Automation Engineer. We are looking for someone who is competent in plc programming, motion control and machine design. Specific knowledge of Siemens PCS7, Simatic batch and SAP PI-PCS would be a bonus.
We are seeking a degree qualified graduate in Electrical/Electronics Engineering who has an interest in automation.
Qualifications/Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- Experience working within a maintenance team in an automated manufacturing environment.
- Scheduling planned maintenance and calibration.
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering qualification- ONC, HNC, HND, Degree.
- 17th edition qualified
- PLC experience, faultfinding and programming (ideally Siemens)
- Project management skills
- Skilled in fault identification and repair.
- Understanding of safe systems of work, IOSH.
- Self-motivated and committed to continuous improvement.
How to apply: email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org