Territory Sales Manager – Industrial Division
Fuchs Lubricants UK plc, part of the International Fuchs Group, manufactures and distributes specialist industrial lubricants for process manufacturing industries.
Fuchs is recognised as one of the world’s leading suppliers of high value specialist lubricants to manufacturing industries including aerospace, automotive, paper, energy and steel and maintains this position through an effective product development and marketing strategy.
Due to internal promotions, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Industrial Territory Sales Manager to join the team. Working to achieve defined sales growth targets in nominated industrial lubricant markets, this role will primarily be measured on the ability to identify, develop and deliver profitable new sales and the retention of existing business.
This role requires an individual capable of:
- Demonstrating proven sales success.
- Reviewing, analysing and understanding new business opportunities and then planning, prioritising and implementing accordingly.
- Increasing market share and sales through building and maintaining strong working relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Ability to project manage business opportunities, with the capability to write, deliver and present sales proposals.
- Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge in respect to key products and processes.
- Already selling into the industrial manufacturing sector, with diverse market and applications knowledge
- Strong candidates will be self-motivated and driven with high levels of tenacity and will be committed to delivering outstanding levels of customer service as a team member
- Will have market knowledge and contacts and awareness of competitor activity.
- Should be able to demonstrate how they have achieved profitable sales growth through selling high-quality technical solutions. Ideally, you will have an understanding of lubricants.
- The role demands excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy and numeracy skills are a pre-requisite, with the ability to create sales proposals and to deliver professional customer presentations.
- You should possess excellent communication skills which enable you to build and maintain relationships at a variety of levels (from shopfloor to director) with technical, purchasing and production functions.
What we offer:
This is an exciting career opportunity for the right candidate, excellent salary and uncapped lucrative bonus scheme, pension scheme.
Candidates should ideally be located in postcoded area.
Postcodes Covered: DE, LE, NG, S, PE, LN, MK
To apply please email cv to email@example.com