TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 SAE 5W-30
FUCHS Lubricants Premium Performance is a fuel-economy engine oil with new XTL-Technology for optimum cold-start ability and outstanding performance reserves.
It is suited to modern passenger cars and light commercial vehicles with or without extended service intervals and specially developed for BMW, VW and Mercedes-Benz vehicles with exhaust after-treatment and turbocharger.
“TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 SAE 5W-30 utilises FUCHS the new XTL-Technology. XTL-Technology offers the highest performance over the full temperature range from very low, to very high temperatures. The unique lubrication properties of XTL-Technology offer significant benefits in highly stressed engines, especially also in latest downsized aggregates or engines with stop-start-systems,” explained Fatima Moolla, Product Manager Automotive, FUCHS Lubricants SA.
“Engines with a high-power density will enjoy reliable lubrication and start easier and quicker. The product also is advantageous for cars with exhaust gas after-treatment systems such as catalysts or particulate filters, as it keeps their conversion rate high and provides better life time. XTL-Technology is proven to allow lower fuel consumption even compared to the same SAE-class,” she said.
TITAN GT1 PRO C-3 SAE 5W-30 is suitable for vehicles running on petrol, diesel or gas (LPG, CNG), also in combination with up-to-date exhaust gas afte-treatment systems. The product may only be used in diesel engines when also low sulphur diesel fuel is being used.
The oil can be applied in many vehicles of Asian manufacturers if the use of a C3 engine oil is specified. It miscible and compatible with conventional branded engine oils. However, mixing with other engine oils should be avoided in order to fully utilise the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting.
- Faster oil circulation time at low and improved engine start time.
- Due to XTL-Technology even further improved fuel economy compared to engine oils of the same SAE viscosity
- Lower oil consumption offered by XTL-technology
- Improved ageing stability and lower viscosity increase due to XTL-Technology
- Protects exhaust gas after-treatment systems
- Excellent wear protection with maximum power output.
- Applicable in diesel and gasoline engines.
- Prevents from deposits in engines and turbochargers
· ACEA C3
· API SN
· BMW LONGLIFE-04
· MB-APPROVAL 229.51
· PORSCHE C30
· VW 504 00/507 00
· FIAT 9.55535-S3