FUCHS One Stop...Premium Car Service for Individuals and Fleet Owners
An Alhamrani-FUCHS Petroleum SA. Ltd. division, One Stop offers industry leading and comprehensive range of oil change & car care services with well trained and courteous staff throughout its outlets in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. One Stop stocks and sells Fuchs Lubricants blended at Alhamrani-FUCHS Petroleum SA Ltd. state of the art plant in Yanbu and provides services that include oil change using Fuchs synthetic range & Super GT - the company’s flagship products, tire change, wheel balancing, alignment, and other minor under chassis mechanical work.
The rapidly growing One Stop network in Saudi Arabia covers Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Hofuf, Tabuk, Najran, Bisha, Abha, Jizan, Yanbu, Taif, Buraidah & Hafar Al Batin, and is expected to grow significantly within the next few years.
Why One Stop?
- Kingdom- wide coverage with a wide range of services available from a single outlet beyond the oil and oil filter change
- Ability to service various vehicles types from over 35 manufacturers
- Use of genuine parts from established vendors
- As the premier lubricants experts, FUCHS can offer sound technical support & equipment condition monitoring facility, where & when required
- Fleet maintenance management & customized Periodic Maintenance Schedule programmes, service history reports that can reduce breakdown rates & expenditure on fleet upkeep & extend fleet life.
- Warranty on oil changes and other services
*time restrictions apply*
Contracted Customer Support
One Stop provides vehicle maintenance services to over 150 satisfied contracted clients. Using ERP software, we can retrieve vehicle service history and client information at any outlet as needed, while Sales & Operations Supervisors stationed in the Western, Southern, Central and Eastern regions to aid clients and maintain service uniformity across the Kingdom.
Equipment Condition Monitoring Services
One Stop offers the equipment condition monitoring programme CENT at its plant in Yanbu. Through used oil analysis, the programme can provide reports on the condition of lubricants, which are accessible through an online portal for clients registered for the services for a fee.