Powering the Future. Together.
Join FUCHS in Colorado, June 1-4, 2020 for #CLEANPOWER2020, the largest wind energy event in the Western Hemisphere
Colorado Convention Center - Denver, CO
June 1-4, 2020
GLEITMO 585 K
GLEITMO® 585 K provides:
- Outstanding wear protection, especially in shock loads and oscillatory movement
- Extremely low operating temperature range allows the GLEITMO® 585 K to be used even in the coldest climate conditions
- Protects against false brinelling and fretting corrosion
- Approved by numerous OEM Turbine and Bearing manufacturers
- Proprietary white solids provide protection against wear from the extreme vibratory environment seen especially in pitch bearings
- Readily available in several package sizes
| || |
CEPLATTYN 300 SPRAY
Grease application is two-fold. Given the geometry of the gear teeth, grease can be difficult and time consuming to apply correctly.
In a high-pressure application, grease is squeezed from the mating surface area introducing the lack of lubrication and a mess. The solution is to use CEPLATTYN 300 Spray which is an aerosol dry film.
CEPLATTYN 300 Spray is an aerosol that can be easily sprayed onto the mating surfaces. It is a dry film; therefore it will remain between the gear teeth and will not be squeezed out of the gear teeth interface due to the high load of the gear teeth. Thus, a lubricating layer is formed and will extend longer use life.
URETHYN XHD 2
Wind turbine generator bearings have high RPM and run hot. The wrong grease can bleed oil and become heavier thus causing the bearing to work harder and run hotter. This can cause temperature faults in the generator.
URETHYN XHD 2 was specifically developed for and extensively tested in wind turbines generators. It was designed to reduce oil bleed at high temperatures and speeds.
URETHYN XHD 2 is approved for use in GE wind turbines. The GE Part Number for URETHYN XHD 2 is: 109W7991P001.
Meet with an expert
Our Wind Power experts will be available to discuss custom solutions for your unique challenges.
Stop by Booth 509 to learn more!