1.0 – Company’s Vision
Diversity through specialization.
Today FUCHS is a worldwide synonym for high performance lubricants and related specialties, for virtually all fields of application and industries.
FUCHS LUBRICANTS, Unip. Lda. aims to be innovative and specialized in its activity, generating value for the customer, reducing the complexity of its range and gradually increasing the awareness of its brand with its customers and general public.
Sustained growth and its ideal integration into the European group strategy will contribute to achieving these objectives.
2.0 – Company’s Mission
The FUCHS mission consists of 3 pillars:LUBRICANTS. TECHNOLOGY. PEOPLE.
and is based on 5 core values: Trust, Creating Value, Respect, Reliability, Integrity
The 3 pillars are:
FUCHS focuses on lubricants and offers solutions for all issues and fields of application in the world of lubricants
FUCHS claims technological leadership in strategically important fields of application and is acknowledged as the number one technology partner by its customers. Not only does FUCHS focus on its own lubricants, it also takes a holistic approach, paying close attention to the processes in place at its customers.
FUCHS dedicated corporate culture, coupled with its loyal and motivated workforce, is the strategic key to its success. Our employees form the basis for this success.
The 5 values are:
Trust is the basis of our self-understanding.
We deliver leading technology and first class service to our customers.
Identify and create FUCHS Value Added.
Provide space for innovation to explore new paths.
Act with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Empower employees with responsibility and accountability.
We acknowledge our responsibility towards our relevant stakeholders, society and environment.Show appreciation and recognition.Act with fairness towards our partners and employees.Foster an open minded discussion culture.
We walk the talk.Committed to technical leadership. Maintain a consistent track record of performance. Act in a responsive and transparent way.
We believe in a high level of ethics and adhere to our Code of Conduct.
3.0 - Quality Policy
FUCHS LUBRIFICANTES aims to protect, retain and develop trade with its customers through a Commitment to Quality and Continuous Product Improvement and Quality of Customer Service.
We implement specific plans for continuous improvement actions in all our processes and services to reduce costs, minimize waste and increase the Quality of all our final products.
Good Safety, Hygiene and Occupational Health and Environment practices are used both to minimize potential hazards to workers and to ensure product safety. We have a duty to respect and protect the environment in all our work practices.
As a professional and responsible company, FUCHS LUBRIFICANTES aims to comply with all regulatory, statutory and legal requirements.
In partnership with our customers, potential customers, suppliers and partners, we develop new products and improve the performance and quality of existing products to meet or exceed your needs.
Quality objectives are set at the relevant roles and levels within the company. When defining objectives, corporate objectives, current and future needs, markets served, outputs of management reviews, current performance of products and processes, and levels of satisfaction of all relevant stakeholders are considered.
These goals are measurable and revised as needed at quarterly intervals: a full review is conducted once a year.
Performance related to the goal objectives is communicated to all staff within the company, through information panels and regular meetings.
Our goal is to achieve excellence in quality of all our services to customers and other relevant stakeholders.
Just as a team, and embracing this policy, we will be able to achieve our stated Mission and deliver Excellence in Total Quality.
This Quality Policy is reviewed annually.
4.0 - Guidelines for Environmental Protection and the Working Environment
In addition to our Quality and Company Policy, FUCHS LUBRIFICANTES, Unip. Lda., has the following guidelines for the protection of the environment and the work environment:
- Environmental protection and protection of employees from accidents and occupational diseases have a high degree of concern in our company. For the management of the company these measures have the same priority as the economic and social needs;
- The conscientious dealing with the environment and the safety of our employees, neighbors and customers is not limited to complying with the norms and laws in force. Our aim is that in our actions we use the best available technical means and that the environmental implications are minimized. For this we aim for safe jobs, without risk of accidents and work diseases;
- We choose our logistics products and services in such a way, that allows us without risks and reduced environmental impact, to provide the client with a safe application and convenient disposal;
- Protection of the environment and the work environment give positive impulses to the longevity in the market of our products. A conscious precaution with the environment and security is the basis of a realistic dialogue and trusting cooperation with clients, public services and the general public. Our suppliers are linked to our environment and safety policy;
- To achieve our goals, we train our employees to carry out their tasks conscientiously and responsibly. The consequences of current acts and ongoing measures are subject to constant monitoring, evaluation and continuous improvement.
Important information for our customers
No data - no market.
The most important objectives of REACH are the improved protection of human health and the environment from the risks associated with chemical substances. At the same time, the intention is to strengthen the competitiveness with the EU.
FUCHS fully supports these objectives and is actively engaged in implementing the regulations. In close cooperation with our suppliers, our experts ensured that all the substances contained in our products were pre-registered before the December 1, 2008 deadline.
The first milestone in the implementation of REACH was thus achieved: FUCHS products will still be available in the future and to the same quality. We will undertake all that is necessary to register our substances and raw materials. For this we will gather precise information concerning the use and application of our products from you, our customers and this registration-relevant information can then be used by us and our suppliers.
Ensuring the conformity of our products with all legislative demands involves considerable effort for our company and we are thus assuming our responsibility for human health, occupational safety and the environment. You will therefore continue to profit from our safe products in the future.
You need more information?
Please get in contact with us: email@example.com