CASSIDA FLUID HFS 46
Synthetic hydraulic fluids for food and beverage processing equipment
- The base fluid has an ability to provide superior lubrication under the majority of operating conditions
- Good anti-wear performance offers long and reliable component life, resulting in greater plant utilisation and therefore lower maintenance costs
- Prevent component damage trough excellent water separation properties, which resist formation of potentially harmful emulsions
- Excellent air release and antifoam characteristics minimise cavitations
- Resist the formation of harmful products of oxidation, even at elevated temperatures, resulting in long oil life
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index results in minimum variation of viscosity with change in temperature
- Effective protection against corrosion of metal surfaces
Certifications and Specifications
- NSF H1 & NSF ISO 21469
- DIN 51524 HLP, HVLP (except HFS 15)
- DIN 51517 CLP (HFS 68, HFS 100)
- ISO 6743-4, L-HV
CASSIDA FLUID FLUID HFS Series are high performance, anti-wear multi-purpose lubricants with boosted solvency, specially developed for use in machinery used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
They are based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry.
Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Hydraulic systems
• Hydrostatic gears
• Plain and anti-friction bearings
• General purpose lubrication including light duty gearboxes
• Circulating oil systems
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend to use the product within 5 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 5 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).
The information shown on this side is based on the experience and expertise of the FUCHS Group in the development and manufacture of lubricants and represents the current state of the art. The performance of our products can be influenced by a series of factors, especially the specific use, the method of application, the operational environment, component pretreatment, possible external contamination, etc. For this reason, universally valid statements about the function of our products are not possible. Our products must not be used in aircraft/spacecraft or parts thereof. This does not apply if the products can be removed again before the components are fitted in an aircraft/spacecraft. The information given here represents general, non-binding guidelines. No warranty expressed or implied is given concerning the properties of the product or its suitability for any given application. We therefore recommend that you consult a FUCHS Group application engineer to discuss application conditions and the performance criteria of the products before the products are used. It is the responsibility of the user to test the functional suitability of the products and to use them with the corresponding care. Our products are subject to continuous further development. We therefore retain the right to change our product range, the products, and their manufacturing processes as well as all details on this side at any time and without warning, provided that no customer-specific agreements exist that require otherwise.