Bachelor of Science (field of study Business Information Systems)
What does the study programme include?
Information systems specialists have solid knowledge of business administration and information technology. They analyse business scenarios and business processes from a business perspective and define suitable IT concepts for implementation in information systems. The course also provides knowledge from statistics and operations research as well as basics in (IT) law and economics.
What do the practical phases at FUCHS LUBRITECH involve?
- Training in finance and accounting, IT, logistics, production planning, sales, human resources, marketing
- Optionally, an assignment abroad for several weeks at a FUCHS subsidiary
How long does the study take?
Where willl my studies take place?
The theoretical phases take place at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Mannheim. The practical part of the training takes place at the headquarters in Kaiserslautern.
What should I bring with me?
- A good to very good university entrance qualification, ideally a technical High School (if you have a technical college entrance qualification, please take a study ability test at the DHBW and submit it with your application)
- Interest in economic relations
- A reference to mathematics
- Analytical skills, networked thinking and acting
- Good communication skills
- A high degree of initiative and self-organisation
Please note that speaking the german language is a basic requirement for an integrated degree program in our company.