Industrial management assistant
What are the responsibilities of industrial management assistants?
Industrial management assistants work in companies in all sectors with commercial and business management tasks such as materials management, sales and marketing, human resources, finance and accounting.
And especially at FUCHS LUBRITECH?
- In accounting: Account management, cost accounting, bookings, processing of payment media
- Sales: Quotation preparation, order processing, correspondence, preparation oft (export) shipping documents
- In purchasing: Planning and ordering of raw materials and other work equipment
- In IT: Data acquisition and backup, getting to know software and hardware
- Marketing: Insight into the creation of advertising materials
- In logistics and production: Printing of shipping documents, provisions of goods as well as insight into the production of our special lubricants
- At the reception desk: Telephone calls, welcoming of visitors
How long does my apprenticeship take?
- 3 years
Where does my apprenticeship take place?
The internal part and the cocational school lessons take place in Kaiserslautern.
What do I need to bring with me?
- A good school-leaving certificate (Sekundar-Abschluss I or Abitur)
- Interest in economic issues
- Spelling security
- Oral and written expression skills
- A quick apprehension
What opportunities do I have?
The offer is great. there are many interesting possibilities in the aereas of distribution/sales, accounting, human resources, marketing, administration.
Please note that speaking the german language is a basic requirement for an appranticeship in our company.