Fluids in service may degrade during operation due to heat, wear of organs or contamination from the environment (dust, water leakage, etc.). The analysis of the lubricant makes it possible to:
- Extend the lifespan of equipment
- Reduce fuel consumption by extending lubricant service life
- Limit maintenance costs by avoiding systematic emptying and inadvertent filter changes.
FUCHS offers its customers specific sampling kits and depending on the nature of the product:
- 1 sample plastic bottle 250 ml or 50 ml (depending on the type of analysis)
- 1 single-use sampling hose and can be used with a manual sampler (see below)
- 1 syringe (only for engine oils or coolants)
- 1 check Prepaid Service, assigned for analysis of a specific product line (Sequence) upon purchase
- 1 pre-addressed return envelope The user can thus manage the maintenance of his machine fleet autonomously.
For perfect sampling, equip yourself with a pump adapted to the supplied bottles.