Cleaning for Open Gears
Why clean an Open Gear?
A clean Open Gear facilitates any work on the drive:
∎ maintenance work like repair and grinding as well as periodical checks,
e.g. crack inspection and static wear measurements
∎ reversal of a gear set
∎ replacement of a gear set
Features of CEPLATTYN CLEANER
- excellent cleaning effect
- very good wear protection during dynamic cleaning
- corrosion protection properties
- highly effective application via commercially available high pressure cleaner
- also suitable for the cleaning of other metallic components, e.g. chains, wire ropes and articulated join
Not only the product features offer their advantages, but also the cost savings. Because the CEPLATTYN CLEANER is a very cost effective cleaning solution.
Possible cost savings:
- consumption reduction of up to 50% while maintaining its cleaning effect, compared to conventional Open Gear cleaners
- saved time through fast cleaning procedure with reduced work effort
- reduced waste due to lower cleaner consumption and less operating supplies
- less manpower required
- reduced down time of machinery
Our range of services
our customers benefit from our Open Gear cleaning service, being part of our extended service range, that also covers re-profiling, removal of pitting, alignment, etc
CEPLATTYN CLEANER may only be applied onto Open Gears by specialists trained by FUCHS LUBRITECH experts.