FUCHS Lubricants Axle Fluid for Passenger Vehicles
TITAN SINTOPOID FE SAE 75W-85 Fluid from FUCHS Lubricants is a premium performance fuel-economy passenger car axle fluid offering increased gearbox efficiency in passenger cars due to its low viscosity level. The fluid reduces fuel consumption and is suitable as a fill-for-life fluid and developed in cooperation with a leading automotive manufacturer.
FUCHS TITAN SINTOPOID FE SAE 75W-85 is based on a modern, OEM-proven additive technology with multiple application profiles embedded into a nearly shear-free base oil matrix. Special friction modifiers in the fluid reduce power losses in gears and bearings caused by friction, increasing gearbox efficiency and ensures continued performance of limited slip differentials.
The operating temperature of the oil sump is reduced during constant operation and is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils.
- Offers the benefit of fuel economy to customers.
- Rationalisation of product diversity to one FE-MTF-product with several application opportunities, also for limited slip differentials (LS-Function).
- Offers reliable operation under high stress (without shear loss of viscosity) in rear axle gearboxes during the entire oil operation interval (Fill-for-life).
- Prevents wear, sludge formation, ag-glomeration and corrosion.
- Offers an outstanding viscosity temperature behaviour above the performance of many normal service gearbox lubricants. This ensures lubrication at very low as well as very high operation temperatures.
- Thermally highly stable and does not foam, even under the highest level of stress.
- Compatible with many elastomers and sealant materials.
- API GL-5
- MB-APPROVAL 235.7
- MB-APPROVAL 235.74
- MB-APPROVAL 239.72
- ZF TE-ML 18 (ZF002195)
- MB 239.71
- VW TL 521 45-X (G 052 145 A1)
- VW TL 521 90 (G 052 190 A2/G 055 190 A2)
Find a TITAN SINTOPOID Axle Fluid approved or recommened for your vehicle type/make: https://www.fuchs.com/za/en/brands/s-z/titan/