Super High-Performance Gear Oil for Highly Stressed Axle Drives
FUCHS Lubricants have made available TITAN SUPERGEAR MC SAE 80W-140 a super high-performance Gear Oil based on MC-Synthesis for extended oil change intervals.
“The gear oil is a multi-grade transmission fluid of SAE Class 80W-140 predominantly used in highly stressed axle drives. It is also suitable for use in synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions, transfer cases and auxiliary drives calling for an API GL-4 fluid,” explained Fatima Moolla, Product Manager Automotive, FUCHS Lubricants SA.
“TITAN SUPERGEAR MC SAE 80W-140 is miscible and compatible with conventional branded gear oils. However, mixing with other gear oils should be avoided in order to fully utilize the product’s benefits. A complete oil change is recommended when converting to TITAN SUPERGEAR MC SAE 80W-140,” she added.
• High additive buffer for extended drain intervals acc. To manufacturer’s specification
• Stable lubricating film even with very hot oil and/or very high stresses. This leads to outstanding wear protection an optimum efficiency.
• Very good corrosion protection and yellow-metal compatibility
• High oxidation stability prevents from thickening and deposits.
• Good compatibility to seals materials reduces risk of leakages.
• TITAN SUPERGEAR MC 80W-140 offers very good shear stability, i.e. SAE Class 80W-140 does not change, even after very long oil change intervals.
• API GL-4/GL-5
• SCANIA STO 1:0
• JOHN DEERE JDM J11E
• OPEL 19 42 386
• RENAULT VI
• VOLVO 97310
• ZF TE-ML 08
Find a TITAN gear oil suitable for your fleet. https://bit.ly/2JulgvB