Engine Coolant For Passenger Cars, Heavy Duty And Stationary Combustion Engines
MAINTAIN FRICOFIN LL PREMIX from FUCHS Lubricants is a long-term anti- frost engine coolant based on mono ethylene glycol for heavy duty application as well as passenger cars and stationary combustion engines. The engine coolant offers frost protection down to 35°C. Free from nitrite, amine, phosphate and silicates.
“MAINTAIN FRICOFIN LL PREMIX is free of nitrites, amines, silicates and phosphates and is formulated for using the efficient OAT (Organic Acid Technology). It prevents reliably high loaded engines from passenger cars and commercial vehicles from frost, overheating, corrosion and cavitation. This efficient protection extends all in the cooling system present metals, especially aluminium,” explained Fatima Moolla, Product Manager Automotive, FUCHS Lubricants SA.
“MAINTAIN FRICOFIN LL PREMIX is a ready to use coolant and must not be diluted with water for further application. It is miscible and compatible with all coolants of same specification. To guarantee a trouble-free operating, it is recommended not to mix with other products,” she added.
• Universal usability (passenger cars, truck and stationary engines)
• Perfect for engines, cylinder heads and radiators made from aluminium.
• Extended drain intervals
• Protection from deposits, cavitation and corrosion
• Contains bittering agent Attention
• ASTM D 3306
• ASTM D 4985
• BS 6580
• KSM 2142
• AFNOR NFR 15-601
• CNH MAT 3624
• CUMMINS (ISBe engines at DAF and Leyland)
• DAF 74002
• DETROIT DIESEL 93K217
• FORD WSS-M97-B44-D
• GM 6277M
• JASO M325
• JIS K2234
• KOMATSU (different colour and ready to use)
• LIEBHERR MD 1-36-130
• MAN 324 SNF
• MWM TR 0199-99-2091
• PSA B 71 5110
• RENAULT Type D
• VW TL 774 D/F (different colour)
• VOLVO 128 6083/002 (=VOLVO TRUCKS, VOLVO CE, from MY 2005)
Find a MAINTAIN range of workshop and service coolant additives individually matched to virtually any vehicle type or combustion engine: https://www.fuchs.com/za/en/brands/l-r/maintain/