The right choice of lubricant for industrial refrigeration has an impact on the performance and service life of refrigeration compressors, whether screw compressors, piston compressors, automotive ACC compressors or any other technology.
In refrigeration lubricants, in addition to good characteristics of miscibility with the refrigerant, cold flow properties, resistance to ageing and high thermal and chemical stability are important.
Interaction with refrigerant gas requires specific characteristics of the lubricant during the thermodynamic refrigeration cycle, caused by the thermal differential between the discharge and evaporator temperatures.
Our R&D department has developed the RENISO range, based on comprehensive tests with all the refrigerants available on the market (NH3, CO2, Freon and others) to determine the response of our refrigeration oils and to offer our customers the most suitable refrigeration lubricant for every requirement and operating condition.
Other factors, such as the worldwide reduction of refrigerant gases with high GWP (Global Warming Potential), add new additional constraints on choosing lubricants. FUCHS meets those challenges by offering proven solutions for refrigerants such as ammonia, CO2, hydrocarbons or HFCs (hydrofluorocarbons), as well as special solutions for HFO refrigerants (hydrofluoroolefins) and their numerous compounds.
Our high-quality product range includes:
- Mineral oil-based refrigeration lubricants: RENISO WF, RENISO K
- Synthetic alkylbenzene-based refrigeration lubricants: RENISO S | SP
- Synthetic polyalphaolefin-based refrigeration lubricants: RENISO SYNTH, RENISO UltraCool 68
- Synthetic polyalkylene glycol-based refrigeration lubricants: RENISO PAG/ACC, RENISO PG | GL| PAG
- Synthetic refrigeration lubricants for CO2 applications: RENISO C, RENISO ACC
- Synthetic refrigeration lubricants for HFO refrigerants: RENISO TRITON SE/SEZ
Good reasons to choose RENISO refrigeration oils:
- High thermal and chemical stability.
- Very good compatibility with refrigerant.
- Low tendency to form residues and lacquers.
- Excellent lubricating performance of refrigeration unit moving parts.
- Good cold flow properties.
- High resistance to ageing.