Regional Sales Representative Industry
At our Bergen location.
As part of our Industry Norway Sales team, you will develop and drive sales on existing and new customers in specific region through own generated sales. In particular, you will:
- Ensure successful delivery of volume and contribution margin against Sales target
- Actively develop and drive sales on prospects
- Set, follow up and actively drive sales activities and targets on assigned customers
- Proactively work with colleagues/ departments to meet set portfolio targets
- Decide on pricing within pricing and margin policies set by Director Sales Industry/Sr Sales Director Industry
- Take ownership and understand the own sales portfolio
- Actively add information to the regional sales strategy (market/competitor/customer info)
QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Higher relevant education, university or equivalent knowledge through experience
- At least 3 years experience and documented successful results within sales towards preferred segments
- Goal oriented and with passion for doing business
- Good level of English
- Ability to work independently – to plan and lead own work
- Team player
- Used to work with sales support tools
- Good level of IT knowledge
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX. Please send your application documents to: email@example.com.
Do you have any questions?
Tore Nilsen will be more than happy to answer them! Give him a call at +47 412 33 745 or send him an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.