Certificates and approvals
ISO 9001-2015 certification (Expiry date 14 Jul 2021)
Introduction to ISO 9001-2015 The ISO 9001 standard outlines a process approach to implementing and supporting a quality management system. As a result, there is increased involvement of top management with regards to the Quality Management System. Top Management is engaged for the setting of the Quality Policy and Quality Goals and Objectives. It continues with Management Review looking at data from the QMS, and taking actions to make sure that Quality Goals are met, new Goals are set, and continual improvement is achieved.
Results of certification to ISO 9001
- Well defined and documented procedures improve the consistency of output.
- Quality is constantly measured
- Procedures ensure corrective action is taken whenever defects occur.
- Defect rates decrease
- Defects are caught earlier and are corrected at a lower cost.
- Defining procedures identifies current practices that are obsolete or inefficient.
- Documented procedures are easier for new employees to follow.
- Organisations retain or increase market share, increasing sales or revenues
The on-going benefits of ISO 9001 certification
A well designed and implemented Quality Management System, based on ISO 9001 has been shown to provide organizations with the following benefits:
- You will have consistent, repeatable processes and a common system.
- You will have fewer problems with failures in service or product quality.
- Your people know what to do and how you want it done.
- You will have more business, because you can sell to new markets or having the endorsement will distinguish you in the marketplace.
- You’ll know more quickly if things are going wrong, and where; you stop spending money or wasting time on the same old problems. Many problems will disappear because you know how to prevent them; if they do come up, you’ll know how to fix them faster.
- Better management control and reporting – which means that you know how your business is doing.