Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world’s number one independent manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. More than 5,000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further to create innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and connects us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us.
SENIOR STRATEGIC BUYER
START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE | STOCKHOLM
AS A SENIOR STRATEGIC BUYER DIRECT MATERIALS YOU
- Develop and manage efficient supplier base and sourcing solution for purchased materials (base oils and additives mainly)
- Are responsible to manage RFQs, supplier selections, negotiations and finalize agreements according to formally established procurement process
- Drive a high level of agreement coverage and contract compliance
- Are responsible to secure that suppliers fulfil our HSE, ethical and quality requirements
- Pro-actively search for input and drive collaboration with PM, R&D, and Sales to secure cost-effective formulations
- Deliver and manage optimized total cost of material. Follow up on price and cost development. Drive Cost Down and Cost Out initiatives and deliver cost savings and value add
- Manage relationship with key internal stakeholders on roadmaps and strategy alignment
- Own supplier relationships. Set up regular meeting structures to follow up on contract, performance and development plan.
- Are responsible to support, develop, implement and follow up / improve the procurement process for specific procurement area
- Work closely together and collaborate with global lead-buyers
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You are an experienced purchasing professional with a successful track record in managing efficient supplier base
- You are goal oriented and committed to successful delivery of our targets
- You work well with others and have a collaborative approach to reach targets in prioritized initiatives
- You have a commercial mindset
- You hold a high level of analytical skills, works proactively and take initiatives
- You contribute to the team spirit
For this recruitment process we are cooperating with ValueOne. For inquiries regarding the position or to apply please contact: Fredrik Andersson +46 (0)73-222 64 30, email@example.com
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX.