Application Engineer, Industry
For our Industry business in Sweden.
As part of our Sales team, you will ensure the technical support of our Food, Power customers & partners.
In particular, you will
- Provide high level of technical support contibuting to FUCHS LUBRICANTS NORDICS sales within appointed segment but also other Nordic countries upon request.
- Technical responsibility for selected customers in the Industry Business.
- Exchange technical knowledge and best practice within our technical and sales networks.
- Responisble for training our sales staff and customers & structure
QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Higher relevant education/university degree or equivalent knowledge earned through experience
- Superior knowledge of industrial processes in appointed segments
- Good business acumen and an interest in building close customer relations and trust
- Fluent in Swedish and o good level of English
THESE ARE YOUR BENEFITS
- Diverse tasks and excellent future prospects
- Individual trainings
- A good balance of work and leisure
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX. Please send your application documents to:
Do you have any questions? Nicklas Gustafsson will be more than happy to answer them! Give him a call at +46 721 570 696 or send him an e-mail: email@example.com.
We are looking for a Senior Planner
We are looking for an experienced Senior Planner who will lead production planning in daily operations. You need to be someone who can relieve the Purchasing and Planning Manager by performing more advanced tasks.
YOUR PRIORITIES INCLUDE:
- Refine and maintain recurrent monthly plan for production planning and scheduling
- Take ownership of day to day stock availability (service levels) and working capital as well as root cause analysis incl. deviation reporting
- Capacity planning in cooperation with factory management team
- Lead summer and winter production plan in cooperation with customer service, production, procurement, logistics and other relevant departments
- Lead the planning pulse meetings as well as the 13:00 production - planning meetings
- Take part in the factory pulse meetings and the daily operation pulse meetings
- Production planning in daily operations
You have work experience in driving development of Planning and Logistics standards and leading change. You will have proven skills and competence in advanced methods for planning and stock management. Excellent communication and cooperation skills and have strong analytical skills and an attention to details. You should take part in stock count process and maintain MRP with necessary data.
Its preferable if you have minimum of 4 years of production planning experience and 3 years Planning and Stock management experience from a in production industry in an international environment. Experience from change management and from developing existing processes using relevant IT solutions. The role is core to utilize resource allocation of activities and vital to balance efficiency between production, customer service levels and working capital. Ability to work systematically and proven skills and competence in advanced methods for planning and stock management.
You must be fluent in both spoken and written English and Swedish. You have strong analytical skills and attention to details. Excellent communication and cooperation skills. We hope you are used to make clear demands on others and push for constructive change.
In this recruitment process, FUCHS Lubricants Sweden AB cooperates with ValueOne. Please apply at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but not later than 19 February 2019. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
A warm welcome with your application!