Välkommen till FUCHS, ett globalt företag med rötter i Tyskland. Vi är mer än 5000 medarbetare som gärna tittar närmare, gräver djupare och tänker vidare för att hitta innovativa lösningar och hjälpa våra kunder. Det är vad som driver oss. Vi uppmanar våra medarbetare att utveckla deras potential och växa tillsammans med oss. Utforska dina styrkor hos oss.
Production engineer - Västerhaninge
Next possible start date | Fors plant, Västerhaninge (Google maps)
A new and ultra-modern lubricant plant
We are proud of our new, modern production facility in Västerhaninge, which produces lubricants for the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish markets. This is a purpose-built plant encompassing flows for production, warehousing and logistics, as well as R&D, customer analysis and quality control. The plant is designed to meet customers’ needs, with automation and digitalization on a completely different level to before. High-precision, state-of-the-art production equipment are governed by a process control system which ensures that production and storage are efficient and consistent. This is an investment that guarantees quality, with maximum repeatability securing stable, high-quality results.
We have actively chosen a sustainability mindset from the beginning. In addition to the lower transport requirement that comes naturally by coordinating production and warehousing, the entire plant runs on fossil-free energy, with electrically powered boilers for process heating and cooling that runs on guaranteed green electricity. The building itself is heated and cooled using geothermal energy, and is also prepared for solar panels. This is a plant designed to meet both FUCHS’s and customers’ requirements in the future.
We have a long tradition of providing customized lubricant solutions for the Nordic market, and combined with delivering locally produced lubricants, we see this as an important service for our customers.
As the Production Engineer, you become a part of an ambitious Engineering team with a good mixture of competence and skills from system engineer to maintenance operator.
Key Responsibilities and Work Tasks
- Contribute to Nordic Supply Chain goals and KPI´s
- Work actively to reach agreed goals for own team and Supply Chain Nordic
- Actively participate in improvement teams with the departments within the site
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing uptime and capability of the areas within manufacturing to always improve the way we work
- Support with data and technical analysis and input for investment projects for the plant
- Be a part of evaluation of customer complaint and driving force in terms of finding CA from a technical perspective
- Participate and represent the Engineering team in investment projects
- Lead Engineering projects
- Be an operative part of the facility engineering activities on site
- Be responsible for external work performed, coordination of entrepreneurs on site and ensure compliance with our HSE regulations
- Secure a planned and preventive maintenance
- Responsible for calibration of production equipment
- Define and keep right level of spare part inventory
- Secure the continues update of the Maintenance program on site
- Owner of Maintenance program
Key focus areas for the full production process:
- Measuring and evaluating progress
- Continuous improvements
- Standardized working methods
- University degree (Bachelor) within mechanical engineering or documented equivalent working experience
- Proactive and structured in planning the daily work
- Experience from coordinating or running machine equipment implementations
- Between 5-10 years of experience within industry environment
- Hands-on ability
- PLC programming
- Fluent in Swedish or English and working knowledge in Swedish or English
- Good level of MS Office and preferably SAP
- Experience from working with maintenance systems
Personal skills and abilities:
- Analytical ability
- Structured and thorough in everyday work
- Open minded and open to support with action on all levels with a high level of service
- Respect the individual, help others to succeed and contribute to a positive working environment
Do you have any questions?
Karin Lagerstedt, Senior Manager Engineering, will be more than happy to answer them (email@example.com).
Välkommen att kontakta vår HR-avdelning.