Product Manager Industry (6 months)
At our Stockholm office
We need to strengthen our team of Nordic Product Managers with a six months temporary position based at our head office in Stockholm. If you can start very soon, are result oriented with a large portion of drive and networking skills you are most likely the person we are looking for. Relevant B2B experience of Product Management, Marketing, advanced Product Administration, Sales or related areas would naturally be an advantage. Within the scope of Product Management and depending on your previous experience, the role can be customized to fit your interests and development requirements.
- Drive efficiency projects and activities related to our portfolio of Industry lubricants
- Evaluate incoming requests from Sales
- Drive and/or support in Business Development projects for segments and key customers
- Arrange Product Training for sales staff and distributors
- Together with marketing, develop professional marketing material for existing and new offers
- Develop insight in customer product needs and competitor product offer
QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Self-reliant with a high degree of integrity coupled with strong networking skills
- Strong result orientation and drive together with a diplomatic and pragmatic mindset
- Planning and project management skills as well as ability to prioritize and set self-challanging goals
- Good level of English, basic knowledge of one or more Nordic languages is an advantage
- Experience from the oil industry or from a Product Management position B2B is an advantage
- A Masters degree in Business Administration, Chemical/Mechanical Engineering and/or Marketing is an advantage
THESE ARE YOUR BENEFITS
- A challanging job in a team of dedicated people
- Diverse and interesting work tasks
Timing is of the essence, we need you on board as soon as possible. We will process applications ongoing so please do not wait with your submission. Send your application documents to: email@example.com.
Do you have any questions?
Helene Odelius, Dir Product Mgmt, will be more than happy to answer them. Give her a call at +46 70 2992036 or send her an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.