PETROLATUM SNOW WHITE
Ash free mixture of mineral oils and a special petroleum wax with a smooth grease like texture.
PETROLATUM SNOW WHITE from FUCHS is an ash free mixture of mineral oils and a special petroleum wax with a smooth grease like texture.
Certifications and Specifications
- meet U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) requirements
- For applications that involve direct or indirect contact with food, 21 CFR 172.880, 21 CFR 178.3700
- For use in medicinal or cosmetic formulation
- For use in animal feed, 21 CFR 573.720
- For use as a surface lubricant in the manufacture of metallic articles, 21 CFR 178.3910
- is registered by NSF as H1 (where incidental food contact may occur) and 3H (release agents where direct contact with food may occur)
- are Kosher certified
- Grease like consistency
- High degree of purity
PETROLATUM SNOW WHITE finds wide use in pharmaceuticals and cosmetic products such as:
- Sun tan products
- Hair care products
- Other applications where the consistency contributed by petrolatum is required
Handling and storage
PETROLATUM SNOW WHITE should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. We recommend that the product be used within 3 years from the date of manufacture.
The information shown on this side is based on the experience and expertise of the FUCHS Group in the development and manufacture of lubricants and represents the current state of the art. The performance of our products can be influenced by a series of factors, especially the specific use, the method of application, the operational environment, component pretreatment, possible external contamination, etc. For this reason, universally valid statements about the function of our products are not possible. Our products must not be used in aircraft/spacecraft or parts thereof. This does not apply if the products can be removed again before the components are fitted in an aircraft/spacecraft. The information given here represents general, non-binding guidelines. No warranty expressed or implied is given concerning the properties of the product or its suitability for any given application. We therefore recommend that you consult a FUCHS Group application engineer to discuss application conditions and the performance criteria of the products before the products are used. It is the responsibility of the user to test the functional suitability of the products and to use them with the corresponding care. Our products are subject to continuous further development. We therefore retain the right to change our product range, the products, and their manufacturing processes as well as all details on this side at any time and without warning, provided that no customer-specific agreements exist that require otherwise.