Dielectric Silicone Lubricant & Sealant
PST-511 DIELECTRIC SILICONE LUBRICANT & SEALANT is a tacky, tenacious silicone based grease designed to provide superior release and water washout property characteristics while maintaining the excellent dielectric properties inherent with silicone greases. It was designed as a lubricant for brake caliper slides and boosters as well as rubber O-rings and plastic parts. Is an excellent lubricant, preventing O-rings from drying, cracking and becoming brittle in harsh environments. Offers superior moisture barrier capabilities, with excellent dielectric properties.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals; generally resistant to mineral oils, vegetable oils, air, dilute acids, alkaline, most aqueous solutions and moisture
- Serviceable consistency from -40 to 400°F (-40 to 204°C)
- Practically nonvolatile and odorless
- Resistant to a variety of organic and inorganic chemicals and oxidation
- Electrically insulating
- Excellent rubber lubrication with release and sealing properties
- Rubber and plastic O-rings (non-silicone)
- Lubricant and sealing for distributor caps, brake calipers and fuel pumps.
- Sealant for gaskets, seals, vacuum and pressure systems, outdoor and marine applications; subject to washing and harsh environments
- High voltage and underground electrical connections
- Damping medium for dash pots in electrical equipment
- Chemical barrier coating
- Anti-stick and sealant for transformer gaskets and equipment
- Water softener and faucet valves
- Mold release where high temperature molds stick to dies and plates.
- Other industries
The information shown on this side is based on the experience and expertise of the FUCHS Group in the development and manufacture of lubricants and represents the current state of the art. The performance of our products can be influenced by a series of factors, especially the specific use, the method of application, the operational environment, component pretreatment, possible external contamination, etc. For this reason, universally valid statements about the function of our products are not possible. Our products must not be used in aircraft/spacecraft or parts thereof. This does not apply if the products can be removed again before the components are fitted in an aircraft/spacecraft. The information given here represents general, non-binding guidelines. No warranty expressed or implied is given concerning the properties of the product or its suitability for any given application. We therefore recommend that you consult a FUCHS Group application engineer to discuss application conditions and the performance criteria of the products before the products are used. It is the responsibility of the user to test the functional suitability of the products and to use them with the corresponding care. Our products are subject to continuous further development. We therefore retain the right to change our product range, the products, and their manufacturing processes as well as all details on this side at any time and without warning, provided that no customer-specific agreements exist that require otherwise.