PST-52 Grease is a medium consistency synthetic product formulated with medium viscosity perfluoropolyether (PFPE) fluid and thickened with polytetrafluoroethylene (PFTE). It offers superior oxidation and chemical resistance. It is compatible with most rubbers even in extreme environments.
- Compatible with most rubber and plastics
- Superior resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Excellent thermo-oxidative resistance
- Low vapor pressure (base oil)
- Lubricates very well in lubricant starved conditions
- Lubrication areas exposed to high temperatures, corrosion, solvents, high vacuum, Liquefied natural gases
- Clean rooms
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Hot air dryer motor axles
- Where the evaporation of lubricants could cause severe problems
- Fuel caps
- Joints on scientific glassware
- Other industries
The information shown on this side is based on the experience and expertise of the FUCHS Group in the development and manufacture of lubricants and represents the current state of the art. The performance of our products can be influenced by a series of factors, especially the specific use, the method of application, the operational environment, component pretreatment, possible external contamination, etc. For this reason, universally valid statements about the function of our products are not possible. Our products must not be used in aircraft/spacecraft or parts thereof. This does not apply if the products can be removed again before the components are fitted in an aircraft/spacecraft. The information given here represents general, non-binding guidelines. No warranty expressed or implied is given concerning the properties of the product or its suitability for any given application. We therefore recommend that you consult a FUCHS Group application engineer to discuss application conditions and the performance criteria of the products before the products are used. It is the responsibility of the user to test the functional suitability of the products and to use them with the corresponding care. Our products are subject to continuous further development. We therefore retain the right to change our product range, the products, and their manufacturing processes as well as all details on this side at any time and without warning, provided that no customer-specific agreements exist that require otherwise.