The PST series offers a unique range of both Silicone and non-silicone lubricant chemistries to meet the needs of customers across multiple industries. This product line includes lubricants and solutions for several industries including:
- Lubricants and greases for electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles and gas/diesel fueled vehicles. Product applications Including lithium-ion batteries, electrical components, brake grease, door latches, interiors, seating, engine, transmission, suspension, steering, powertrain, windows and sunroofs.
- A portfolio of silicon and non-silicone thermal greases and electrical connector greases for use on electrical switches, printed circuit boards, electronics, power tools, electrical and utility applications such as high voltage regulators, fuel resistant applications and others.
- Heavy equipment
- Greases to lubricate and provide a barrier for corrosion and contamination. Used for: front end loaders, backhoes, hydraulic seals, bearings, brakes, doors and latches, steering systems and more.
- Greases for medical beds,non-invasive medical and dental equipment, and more.
- A portfolio of NSF Certified products that can be used in faucets, fire hydrants, fire truck equipment, water meters, irrigation seals, mold release and extreme mold release, trailer connectors and marine applications. These products provide excellent rust and corrosion protection, resistance to water washout and wide temperature range.
- Valve greases, including chemical resistant valve grease, for metal to rubber, plastic to rubber, plastic to plastic and plastic to metal applications. Valve grease applications include valves, packing, seals, and O-Rings.
This comprehensive portfolio range of products allows us to be a One Stop shop with a true global reach.
Contact Us to learn more about how we can help to develop a solution for you.
Low Temperature Environments. Bearings, bushings, freezer casters, utility switch disconnect contacts, starter clutch drives.
O-Ring Grease. Rubber and plastic O-Rings (non-silicone), dynamic lubrication between rubber and metal parts.
Semi-conductor manufacturing equipment, dive tank valves, O-Rings, liquified gases, high temp, joints of scientific glassware, oxygen service.
Dielectric Silicone Lubricant and Sealant. Valves, fittings, O-Rings, seals, plastics, rubber, high voltage and underground electrical connections
Tacky silicone lubricant and sealant. Registered with NSF as H1 lubricant for incidental food contact.
White Silicone Grease. Ignition systems, spark plugs, door seals, battery terminals, valves and O-Rings. Registered with NSF as H1 lubricant for incidental food contact.
Soft dielectric silicone lubricant and sealant. Offers superior moisture barrier capabilities, with excellent dielectric properties.
Valves, fittings, O-Rings, seals, faucets, plastics, rubber. NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 certified.
Cables, brake boots, ball joints, brake caliper pins, parking brake cables, brake adjuster screws, shock absorbers, oil seals